Dawlish News

Newshound

People

emailhelpuk
avgsupport
DiamondLife
Diane Mondeo
Braytq
Frankie757
Joan
Devon leisure
Igmaclogin
Julias Sachin
Dawlish News
Dawlish News
27 Sep 2017 20:12

The 43-year-old died less than a year after his brother died of a drug overdose

 

Cosmo Pearce, of Prospect Terrace in Newton Abbot died of a morphine overdose combined with pneumonia, on March 16. An inquest into his death was held in Torquay on Tuesday – less than three months after an inquest into the death of his brother, 38-year-old Damian Pearce, of Dawlish, who died of a drug overdose on May 16 last year.

Read more...http://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/man-injected-himself-heroin-waiting-541173

1 Agree
Comment Please sign in or sign up to post